lördag 3 december 2011

The Laramie Project

     "On October 6th of 1998 Matthew Shepard was beaten and left to die tied to a fence in the outskirts of Laramie, Wyoming. He died 6 days later. His torture and murder became a watershed historical moment in America that highlighted many of the fault lines in our culture."



     And that is what this blog is going to be about. Over the coming three months this is going to be my little space to share pictures, information, quotes, thoughts, videos etc. with you. One of the reasons why I decided to start a blog is because it gives you, my readers, a chance to comment and send in your own ideas, experiences and thoughts (either as a comment on the blog or in an e-mail, backman.stella@googlemail.com). And please don't hesitate to contact me, I'm really interested to hear what you have to say.


Stella

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar