torsdag 2 februari 2012

Lucy Thompson biography

     I few days ago I completed quite a thorough biography on Lucy Thompson. It was really interesting and I found quite a lot of information I could use, but it still gave me a lot of liberty to play with the character. Finding psychological reasons why Lucy Thompson was the way she was, why her daughter developed a drinking problem and why Russell Henderson acted the way he did was the most interesting part of it. Psychology has always interested me and as I love to come up with little dramas it was a task that suited me. The picture I've painted might be completely wrong, but at least I know now exactly who I am and what I want when I go up on stage.

I think knowing what you want, why you want it, where you've come from, where you are and who you are are a few of the most important aspects to know whenever you go up on stage.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hello I don't know if you still go on here but I was wondering if you had the bio on Lucy Thompson?

    SvaraRadera