torsdag 2 februari 2012

The American accent

     I have struggled with the American accent, but I feel like I'm getting more and more comfortable talking it. But I'm still very unsure and it's so frustrating, because I feel like I focus so much on the accent that I forget the acting! Not good, not good at all... So tomorrow me and Miriam are going to our voice teacher Steven to get help. It doesn't work just copying the accent from tv-series, you need to be told which sounds you make wrong and how to correct them, as well. I just don't want to sound like a complete idiot when I go on stage, plus the American accent is VERY useful to know as an actor.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej! Jag heter Stella och undrar om jag möjligtvis skulle kunna få ta över din gamla domän stella.blogg.se? Du skulle kanske kunna mejla mig på stellaringdahl@hotmail.com eller stellas.ringdahl@gmail.com med ett svar? Det skulle vara snällt om du svarade så fort du får tid så kan vi prata vidare. Tack på förhand och ha en bra dag /Stella.

    SvaraRadera